Garlic Chutney is a tasty and healthy chutney. Make this chutney in just two steps.
|Garlic pods||1 full hand / 70 gm(peeled)|
|Dry red chili||2|
|Salt to taste|
Mustard seeds ½ tsp
Split urad dal 1 tsp
Curry leaves few
1. Add Peeled garlic(you can use garlic without peeling the skin also), dry red chili, tomatoes and salt to the mixie jar.
2. Grind it without adding water.
3. Transfer to another bowl.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, split urad dal and curry leaves.
5. Pour this to the chutney.
This is very easy to make and healthy Chutney too.
Good combination with south Indian Tiffins.