Sprouted Green Moong Dal Poori/Chappathi.
Make a healthy poori with Sprouted Green moong dal.
|Whole Wheat flour||2 cup|
|Sprouted Moong Dal||1 cup|
|Ginger||1 inches stripes|
|Oil to fry|
|Salt to taste|
Wash the green moong dal and soak it overnight, next morning drain the water, close it and keep it aside for until next day to get the healthy sprouted green moong dal. It has lots of health benefits. Lets make delicious and healthy sprouted green moong dal poori.
1. Blend the Sprouted Green moong dal, Green chili and ginger in a mixie jar with/without adding water. Both can be done.
2. Mix this mixture with Whole Wheat flour, salt and 1 tsp of oil, and make a soft dough.
3. Knead the dough soft and keep it aside for 30 mins.
4. Make small balls and then roll it for Pooris.
5. Heat enough oil in a kadai and fry then pooris.
6. Very tasty and very healthy poori is ready