Whole wheat flour dosai / Godhumai dosai is easy to make and healthy too. Less in carbs, low in calories. This will be a best choice for your breakfast or even for your dinner.
|Whole Wheat flour||1 cup|
|Rice flour||3/4th cup|
|Carom seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Cumin seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Black peppercorns||1 tsp|
1. Take a large mixing bowl.
2. Add whole wheat flour, rice flour, rava. Then add hing, carom seeds, cumin seeds, salt, curry leaves and black pepper.
3. Mix with spoon or fork or whisk.
4. Once you mix evenly, add 4 cups of water. Whisk until there is no lumps.
5. Keep the batter in running consistency. Let the batter set for 1 – 2 hrs.
6. Flour will observe the water, if needed add ½ cup more. Be careful while adding water. 1 -2 hrs later heat the tawa or pan.
Dosa Making Method:
1. Grease the tawa before use.
2. Make sure tawa is hot.
3. Now mix the batter and pour/spread on the tawa.
4. Smear oil generously to make crispy dosai.
5. Cook the dosai in a medium flame.
6. Slowly flip the dosai and cook few more mins.
6. Cook until it is done and turns golden brown colour and crispy.
Now wipe the tawa with tissue of cloth and then repeat the dosai process.
Tip: before pouring the batter sprinkle the thinly sliced onions on the tawa and then pour the batter.
Please like, Share, Comment and Subscribe