Curry leaves, Pepper and Chicken are best combination. Each ingredients has its own taste and benefits. Chicken is a good source of Protein, Pepper is very very good for immunity. Curry leaves are rich in Iron. Dry roasting fennel seeds, curry leaves and pepper are Auromatic. Fennel seeds are very good for digestion too.
Use Kampong Chicken and use Gingely oil to cook Kumpong Chicken for the best result.
Curry Leaves Pepper Powder
|Fennel Seeds||1 tbsp|
|Curry Leaves||1 hand full|
Dry roast the above 3 ingredients and grind it to fine powder.
|Chicken||1 whole chicken|
|Onion||3 medium size|
|Tomato||1 (for puree)|
|Chili Powder||1 tsp|
|Ginger paste||1½ tsp|
|Garlic paste||1½ tsp|
|Turmeric powder||1 tsp|
|Gingely Oil||2-3 tbsp|
1. Heat a pan with oil. Gingely oil helps to cool your body.
2. Season with cinnamon and cloves.
3. Add sliced onions, add salt and fry until it is translucent. Adding salt will help to cook the onions faster.
4. Add cleaned and marinated (turmeric and ginger garlic paste) Chicken. Marination will help the chicken to cook soft and juicy.
5. Stir and add tomato puree (finely chopped tomato can also be used).Stir well with chicken and cook the tomato puree until the raw smell goes off.
7. Then add turmeric powder, chili powder and saute until raw smell of powders goes off. Stir until the chicken is soft and juicy. Adjust the salt at this stage
8. Now add the ground curry leaves pepper powder and mix until it is well combined.
9. Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.