Mor Kuzhambu is very simple dish to make. There are different ways to make Mor Kuzhambu, this is how my mother makes. Mor Kuzhambu tastes great only when you use curd with slightest sourness. My mother don’t use any vegetables. There is also no cooking involved, only for tempering we use stove. It is an Interesting and Tasty recipe.
Try this step by step cooking and enjoy.
|Roasted gram||1 tbsp|
|Cumin seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Coriander seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Mustard seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Split urad dal||1/2 tsp|
|Coconut oil||2 tsp|
- Coconut paste: Make a paste with freshly grated coconut, roasted gram, green chili, cumin seeds, turmeric and salt.
- In a bowl, add curd and water then whisk it without lumps.
- Add this grounded mixture to the Curd mixture and mix it until it is well combined.
- Heat a pan and add coconut oil for seasoning.
- Season with mustard seeds, split urad dal, dry red chili and curry leaves.
Enjoy this simple and tasty Butter milk gravy / Mor Kuzhambu with Appalam.