Pasta is from Italian Cuisine. This time I tried Pasta with veggies. Broccoli, Bell Pepper are best choice for pasta. Colorful Pasta. We can replace normal Pasta to Whole meal Pasta. Melting cheese will invite kids.
This is quick and easy recipe, even beginners could try this recipe.
Do try and enjoy with family.
Spicy Cheesy Pasta:
|Red Chili flakes||2 tsp|
|Black Pepper||1 tsp|
|Mixed Italian herbs||2 tsp|
|Olive Oil||2 tsp|
1. Boil water.
2. Add salt, Olive oil and pasta.
3. Cook for 8 to 10 mins or follow the instruction given in the box.
4. Don’t over cook.
5. Once it is done, drain the water and keep water and pasta separately.
6. Will use pasta cooked water later in the cooking.
7. Now lets get in to the pasta making.
8. Heat a pan with olive oil and a cube of butter.
9. Start with chopped garlic. Fry the garlic.
10. Subsequently add red chili flakes, paprika and mixed herbs.
11. Let all the flavours infuse in the oil.
12. Now lets all the diced onion and fry in the oil.
13. Once it is done, add sliced red bell pepper / capsicum.
14. Cook it and add the broccoli flowerets.
15. Add salt to taste.
16. Now add the water which is used to cook the pasta.
17. Add just ½ cup of water. Cook the vegetables, but don’t over cook.
18. Once the vegetables are cooked, add the pasta and mix until it is well combined.
19. Add basil leaf to the dish.
Please like, Share, Comment and Subscribe