Sprouted Green Moong dal is a dal which is easy digestive. It is rich in Vitamin A, B, C and E and also in many minerals including Iron, Calcium, and Potassium. It is a powerful source of vegetarian protein. It is considered a healthy weight loss food as it is a low-fat food, rich in protein and fibre.
Start your day with this healthy breakfast Tikki. Easy to make Tasty to eat.
|Sprouted Green Moong Dal||1½ cup|
|Green chili||2 – 3|
|Roasted Cumin powder||½ tsp|
|Turmeric powder||½ tsp|
|Rice flour||1½ tsp|
|Tomato sauce / Chili sauce||½ cup|
Lets see how to make Tikki
- Take a mixer jar or blender jar.
- Add ginger, coriander leaves, green chili, salt and sprouted green moong dal.
- Grind it coarsely.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl
Add the below ingredients to the ground mixture of Sprouted Green Moong Dal.
- Add roasted cumin powder.
- Add Turmeric powder,
- Add rice flour and mix well and check salt
- Heat tawa and grease.
- Scoop and pour the mixture on the tawa
- Smear oil and cook them on medium flame.
- Cook until the outer part are crispy.
- Cook 3 – 5 mins each side.
- Tasty, delicious and healthy Sprouted Green Moong Dal Tikki is ready.
Garnish / plating
- Take a cup of thick curd.
- Fill the curd in the piping bag with star tip nozzle.
- Decorate or top on sprouted green moong dal tikki.
- Also add chili sauce in the middle with a spoon.
- Enjoy this combination of tikki with curd.
- You can enjoy with other chutneys also.