Authentic Vegetable Biriyani recipe for you. Biriyani is all time favouriite. Biriyani with toasted bread gives great taste and satisfaction to your tummy.
Making Biriyani is a art, need patience. Enjoy cooking the Biriyani using this method.
|Tomato Puree||2 nos|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tbsp|
|Carrot||1 big size|
|Potato||1 big size|
|Knol Khol / Turnip||1 medium|
|French beans||100 g|
|Green Peas||100 g|
|Mint / Pudina||1 fist|
|Coriander Leaves||1 fist|
|Coconut Milk||½ – ¾ cup|
- Make tomato puree with 2 tomatoes.
- Slice 3 onions.
- Chop vegetables evenly.
- Slit green chili.
- Heat cooker pan with 2 – 3 tbsp of oil or ghee.
- Add Bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves, fennel seeds in a medium heat oil.
- Then add slit green chili, sliced onion fry until it changes colour.
- Add ginger & garlic paste, saute until the raw smell goes off.
- Next add cleaned mint and coriander leaves.
- Fry for a while.
- Add tomato puree and cook for little while, then add turmeric powder to it.
- Mix well and salt, again mix.
- Add all the chopped vegetables to the cooker and mix well.
- Also add coconut milk to it.
- Let all the ingredients well combined.
- Allow to cook or boil for few mins.
- Now add water and let it boil and adjust salt for briyani.
- Then add washed and soaked rice to the cooker pan.
- Cover the cooker and put the whistle, once the pressure builts, simmer the flame.
- Simmer the flame to the lowest.
- Now cook for 10 mins.
- Once the pressure is down, open the cooker.
- Mix without breaking the rice.
- Toast bread crispy with ghee. Cut the breads into cubes and add to the briyani.
- The tasty vegetable Biriyani is ready to serve.
Please like, share and Subscribe