Green Moong Dal Vadai / Pachai Payaru Vadai
Green Moong Dal or Pachai payaru is one of the easily digestible pulses of all dals that can be included in any therapeutic diet plan. Lowers cholesterol levels and reduces the risk of heart disease.
|Green Moong Dal||1 cup (soak over night)|
|Green Chili||3 |
|Ginger|| ½ inch|
- Take a blender
- Add soaked green moong dal, green chili, fennel seeds, peppercorns, curry leaves and coriander leaves and blend it coarsely.
- Transfer it to another bowl.
- Add chopped onion and chopped ginger and salt.
- Mix evenly.
- Take small portion and roll like a ball.
- With the help of your palm, press to shape like vadai.
- Use all the batter and make vadai and keep it ready in a plate.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Fry vadai in medium heat.
- Crispy and tasty vadai is ready