Sweet potatoes are an excellent source of highly absorbable beta carotene, which your body can convert into vitamin A. Highly nutritious. Sweet potatoes are a great source of fiber, vitamins and minerals.
|Mustartd seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Split urad dal||1/2 tsp|
Boil the sweet potato in pressure cooker.
Peel the skin off and cut in cubes.
1. Heat pan with a tsp of oil.
2. Season with mustard seeds and split urad dal.
3. Once it crackled, Chop the onion and add to the pan.
4. Fry onions until it changes colour. Add salt and Turmeric powder.
5. Add the sweet potato cubes and fry along with onions.
6. Fry until it is well combined.
7. Finally add a tsp of crushed pepper and mix well.
8. Add curry leaves and switch off the flame.
9. Simple and delicious, spiced sweet potato is ready.
Please watch the video here. Like it! Share it! Subscribe it!