Serving: for 6 pax
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
|2||Onions||1 small sized|
|3||Tomato||½ – 1|
|4||Ginger & Garlic Paste||2 tsp|
|5||Fennel seeds||2 tsp|
|6||Turmeric Powder||1 tsp|
|1||Fennel Seeds||1 tsp|
|5||Dry Red chili||10-12|
|6||Coriander Seeds||2 tbsp|
Dry roast all the above ingredient one after another given under ground paste. And grind it into a fine paste.
Adjust dry red chili as per your spice level.
1. Heat oil in a wide heavy bottom pan.
2. Add cinnamon, fennel seeds and clove followed by finely chopped onion and curry leaves.
3. Fry the onions until golden brown in colour.
4. Now add the chopped chicken pieces and cook. (cleaned with fresh water and turmeric powder)
5. Cook Chicken for at least 5 mins, then add Ginger and Garlic paste. Mix well and cook with chicken.
6. Now add chopped tomatoes and cook until it is mushy, then add salt and turmeric powder.
7. Cook the chicken 3/4th.
8. Time to add the grounded masala and 2 cups of water.
9. Pour enough water and let the chicken to cook until soft.
10. Check salt and adjust.
11. Put finely chopped coriander leaves and continue cooking.
12. Once the chicken is cooked fully and oil separates from the curry, off the flame.
13. Garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy this tasty Chicken Curry.
Serve this spicy and yummy Chicken Curry with Rice or Idly or Dosa or Chappathi.