chutney goes great with South Indian tiffins.
|Tomato||2 ripped (Medium Sized)|
|Dry Red Chilli||4|
|Tamarind||small pebble size|
|Turmeric Powder||½ tsp|
|mustard seeds||1 tsp|
|Split urad dal||1 tsp|
1. Chop the onions and tomatoes roughly. Depending on the size it will take time to cook.
2. Heat a pan with tsp of oil. when it is in medium heat start adding the ingredients.
3. Add dry red chili and garlic to the pan. Saute for a while.
4. After few seconds add roughly chopped onions and fry until translucent.
5. Then add roughly chopped tomatoes and cook until mushy.
6. Add turmeric powder, salt and turmarind.
7. Once it is cooked, off the flame, add the coriander leaves and let it cools down.
8. Blend it and chutney is ready.
9. Transfer the Chutney to a bowl and season.
10. heat a pan with tsp of oil and once it is hot add mustard seeds and ley it crackle and the add split urad dal then off the flame. Now add curry leaves and hing.
11. Tasty Kara Chutney is ready.
12. Enjoy with Idly or Dosa.