Curry leaves are packed with carbohydrates, fiber, calcium, phosphorous, irons and vitamins like vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin E, curry leaves help your heart function better, fights infections and can enliven your hair and skin with vitality.
|Karuveppilai or curry leaves||2 handfuls|
|Channa dal||1 tbsp|
|White whole urad dal||1½ tbsp|
|Dry red chili||4|
|Tamarind||small gooseberry size|
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry Channa dal, urad dal until aromatic
- Add dry red chili, garlic, ginger, tamarind and curry leaves fry until it is crisp
- Off the flame and add salt and hing.
- Once the mixture cools down, blend it in Thogaiyal consistency.
- Use gingely oil/Ghee to mix Karuveppilai Thogaiyal with rice.
One thought on “Karuveppilai Thogaiyal”
Taste nice. Tried for rice and dosa. So good and tasty.