Moist and velvety Red Velvet Cupcakes.
Serving: for 12 cupcakes
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
|Group||Ingredients||Amount (in grams)|
|1||Plain flour/all-purpose flour|
Red food colour
|5||Apple Cider Vinegar|
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C and line a muffin tin with 12 paper cupcake liners.
2. In a large bowl, sift plain flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together which is in group 1 and set aside.
3. In the bowl of your electric mixer, beat butter and sugar which is in group 2 until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs one at a time and beat until incorporated, after which, beat in vanilla essence.
5. With the mixer on low speed, alternately add group 1 and group 4 to the butter mixture, beginning and ending with the group 1.
6. In a small bowl combine Apple cider vinegar and baking soda which in group 5. Allow the mixture to fizz and then fold into the cupcake batter.
7. Divide the batter evenly among the 12 muffin cups and smooth the tops.
8. Bake it in the preheated oven for approximately 15 – 18 mins.
9. Cool the cupcakes completely before frosting.
10. Cream cheese is the perfect icing topping for Red Velvet Cupcakes.
Cream Cheese Frosting:
Cream Cheese frosting is perfect for Red Velvet Cupcakes.
It is simple to make and delicious in taste.
|1||Cream Cheese||250 g|
|3||Icing Sugar||40 g|
1. In a bowl of your electric mixer, beat butter until smooth.
2. Add in icing sugar and continue to beat until fluffy.
3. Gently fold in soft cream cheese.
Note: Make sure Butter and Cream Cheese are soft before you start. Make sure all the ingredients should be in room temperature.
2 thoughts on “Red Velvet Cupcake”
Moist & spongey cupcakes
Thanks Herbs And Pulses for sharing this recipe