Vanilla cupcake is a simple and delicious. These Moist Vanilla Cupcakes are super easy to make. Follow the following instructions and measurements. These measurements are to make 12 cupcakes. Just double the quantity according to your need.
Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature.
Serving: for 12 pax
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
|Group||Ingredients||Amount (in grams)|
|1||Cake flour/all purpose flour|
|4||Melted butter||90 g|
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius and line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.
2. In a large bowl sift together group 1.
3. Add in group 2 with group 1 and mix well.
4. In a medium bowl mix group 3,4 and 5 until well combined.
5. Add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well until well combined.
6. Divide the batter evenly among the 12 cups.
7. Fill the cupcake linear up to 3/4th.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 15 – 18 minutes.
9. Cool the cupcakes completely before frosting.
Whipped Cream Frosting:
|Group||Ingredients||Amount (in Grams)|
In a mixer with whisk attachment, start beating group 1 at high speed, until firm peaks. Use piping bag with star nozzle to frost your cupcakes with icing.
Tips: While making icing, make sure your mixing bowl and the cream are chill. In other words keep your mixing bowl inside a bowl with ice cubes and start mixing your icing.