Pizza is a favourite Italian food for every child.
Let’s make a scrumptious pizza at home.
Serving: 6 pax
Preparation Time: 45 min
|for Pizza Base:|
|All purpose flour/Maida||1 cup|
|Whole wheat flour||1 cup|
|Baking Powder||2 tsp|
Mix all the ingredients and make a soft dough. Give enough pressure and knead well.
Cover it and keep aside for at least 30 minutes.
|for Pizza Sauce:|
|Chili powder||1 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||½ tsp|
|Black pepper||1 tsp crushed|
|Italian mixed herbs||2 tsp|
|Olive Oil||1 tbsp|
Blend the tomato in the blender to make a puree.
1. Heat olive oil in a pan(can use butter also)
2. Add finely chopped garlic and fry until it turns golden brown in colour.
3. Add tomato puree to the pan.
4. Also add salt, Italian mixed herbs, chili powder, turmeric powder and crushed black pepper.
5. Let it boil for a few minutes.
6. Keep stirring the sauce.
7. Cook until the oil separates.
8. When the sauce thickens, put off the flame.
9. Homemade pizza sauce is ready.
Wash and cut the vegetables into thin slice. You can also use vegetables of your choice.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
2. Divide the dough into 8 parts to make 4 pizzas.
3. Roll the dough into a thin circles(7″ in diameter).
4. Then, spread the cheese on top.
5. Let’s make two-layer pizza.
6. Place another thinly-rolled circle on top.
7. Form the crust of the pizza by folding the edges inwards.
8. Spread homemade tomato sauce on top of the second layer of the pizza.
9. Next, spread your mixed vegetables on top.
10. Now cover the pizza with your favourite kinds of cheese.
Bake the pizza for 15 to 20 mins.
Enjoy your homemade delicious pizza.
One thought on “Homemade Veg Pizza”
Tasty pizza.easy to follow And understand preparation.