Spicy and juicy Ginger Chicken masala.
|Onion||1 big sized|
|Tomato||2 medium sized|
|Chili Powder||1½ tsp|
|Turmeric Powder||1 tsp|
|Ginger & Garlic Paste||1 tbsp|
|Cumin Seeds||1 tsp|
|Green Chili||2 (slit)|
|Ginger||2 inches stripes|
|Oil||2 tbsp (gingelly Oil)|
|Salt to taste|
Remove the skin and wash the chicken thoroughly.
Slice the onion.
Chop the tomatoes.
1. Heat oil in a kadai. Use gingely oil to make Ginger Chicken Masala.
2. Fry sliced onion until it turns to light golden brown in colour.
3. Then add chicken pieces and saute well, after 5 mins add ginger & garlic paste and turmeric powder.
4. Keep mixing the chicken untill the raw smell of ginger & garlic paste goes off, when the chicken is half cooked add chopped tomatoes, chili powder and salt.
5. Mix the ingredients well until combine, then cover the kadai with a lid and simmer the flame and cook, mix the chicken in between, if needed add ½ to 1 cup water and cook the chicken until the oil separates.
6. Check the salt & spice and adjust. When the chicken is cooked completely and the oil separates, switch off the flame.
7. Garnish with 1 tsp of cumin seeds, cut slit green chili and thin strips of gingers.
8. Cover the kadai with lid and let it rest for at least ½ an hour before serving.
Tasty and aromatic Ginger Chicken is ready.