|chicken breast.||300gm boneless chicken|
|Ginger & Garlic paste||1 tbsp|
|Chili powder||2 tsp|
|Salt to taste|
|Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Bread crumbs||1 cup|
Wash the chicken and cut into 2 inch cubes or finger strips.
Drain all the water.
In a bowl, mix ginger & garlic paste, chili powder, salt, curd and oil.
Add chicken pieces to the mixture and mix well.
Leave it for 20mins.
Beat 1 egg in a bowl with a pinch of salt.
Keep the bread crumbs spread it on a plate.
1. Take a chicken piece and dip it in egg mixture and then spread the bread crumbs and keep aside.
2. Repeat this process until done.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
4. In a medium heat, fry all the chicken pieces.
5. Transfer it to a kitchen tissue to absorb the excess oil.
6. Chicken bytes are ready to serve.
This mouth watering Chicken bytes can serve with Rasam Sadam or you can eat as a tit bits with chili sauce. However the way you eat, the great taste of this chicken byte will not change. You will enjoy the taste.